"It is generally accepted that children and adults learn most effectively in a variety of ways, that we have as human beings a range of differentiated learning styles."

Tuesday 10 May 2011

London Zoo



Ah, London Zoo...easily one of my most favourite places in London! Isabella spent her 10th birthday there back in March and we all had a fabulous time. It was such a great sunny spring day - it was in fact, a perfect day in every way. I didn't tell her we were taking her to London Zoo, I just got her up and into the car we went before stopping off in Islington to pick up some other relations! It was all a great surprise and she really had the best time ever. We opened presents and had cake when we got home, even though we were all very tired! Every year she tells me, "This was the BEST birthday EVER!". Every year, I have to try and top the year before (last year she got her hamster, Bibo who is doing very well and now lives in her bedroom) so I better start planning where to take her next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment