"It is generally accepted that children and adults learn most effectively in a variety of ways, that we have as human beings a range of differentiated learning styles."

Monday 31 January 2011

Halloween


Okay - so it's a bit early for Halloween but, as my favourite time of the year, I just had to post up the pictures of the stuff that we made last year on Halloween (2010). We had a really great time as always and my Halloween decor continues to increase year upon year. We now have two, yes TWO boxes of Halloween decor to put up...and take down. Anyway, we made a papier mache pumpkin which turned out really well actually - I was so impressed with myself!! We also made some spooky boutique style boxes, trimmed in black glitter ribbon and emellished with errie tea stained labels such as "Pixie Potion" and "Witches Brew" etc. We also made a fantastic Haunted House which lights up!! Okay, so I am a big kid when it comes to Halloween. How many more months to go??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment